- Deep Condition/ Prepoo with KeraPro Restorative Treatment For Extra Dry Hair
- Shampooed and Rinsed with very watered down Miss Jessie's Creme De La Curl Cleansing Cream (trail size)
- Mango Black Tea rinse
- Jump out the shower, Towel dry for five minutes, applied my oil mix (Castor, avocado, sweet almond, grape seed and olive oil) and Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
- T-shirt dried for two hours
- Separated my hair in four sections and banded each section with one-two hair ties
- Proceeded to apply jumbo Bantu knots to each section. I used my LottaBody Set-in Lotion as a holding product. The leave-in for this wash was non-existent. Just sticking to my oils these past two washes.
|Bantu Knots after Ladies Night Out!|
|The take down.|
Babilon Kay did the most loveliest Bantu knot curly fro. I didn't pick my hair as much as she did because I was running late but I will be doing Bantu knots again. I want to get that curly fro. It's been three days and I didn't keep up with the knots.
The Fall semester of school is finally over for me. I have a week till the Winter session begins so perhaps I'll touch-up my hair one of these days.