- Deep conditioned/prepooed with my all time favorite KeraPro Restorative Treatment.
- Clarified with diluted Creamy Aloe.
- Tea rinsed with pineapple black tea.
- Cool water rinse and my wash day was nearly complete.
- T-shirt dried for an hour.
- For my leave-in I used my Hello Hydration mix (water, sCurl and Hello Hydration)
My hair loss was noticeably smaller than other days. Perhaps, it's the tea rinse? Before bed, I removed the scarf and applied a couple of twists to my hair. Pinned them up and went to bed. I re-twisted the next night with just four. After that, I'm bunning before bed (moisture and seal first).
|A little after T-shirt drying.|
|A little edge action going on.|
|How much new growth does that look like? I'm not|
|My pinned up twists the next day.|