|Just a few of the products I used for the wash day.|
Shampoo, deep condition and leave-ins are missing.
|Hair with Aphogee Protein two-Step|
|Hair after DC, shampoo and tea rinse. I gathered up the|
trouble area with my plastic hair clip
- I detangled and deep conditioned (or prepooed) my hair with ORS Replenishing Conditioner for two hours in four twists.
- I put Miss Jessie Slip Sudsy shampoo in an applicator bottle with water and washed my scalp, roots and hair.
- Hopped in the shower to wash everything out. Added a little more Miss Jessie.
- Tea rinsed with this wonderful Pineapple tea. A gift from Hawaii.
- Towel dried my hair and generously sprayed my Aphogee Two-Step all over my hair.
- With the help of my blow dryer, my hair got hard. I follow my hard protein treatment instructions to the T! Please please do the same. I never had an issue but I always followed hard protein directions.
- Hopped in the shower and stood under my filtered shower head and applied the Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer. It lathered pretty well rinsed.
- For some reason I decided to add GVP Humectress Conditioner. Idk no why.
- Hopped out the shower, towel dried, then tee shirt dried for a half hour
- Applied Giovanni leave-in and Organix Coconut anti-breakage serum (a little too much) and proceeded to air dry.
- I didn't detangle until the next morning. I actually got my wide tooth through my hair with minimal shedding. The breakage has halted. I rarely use a comb to detangle because I feel it actually causes unnecessay breakage.
|I love leaving my hair in tee shirts but I 'm afraid I |
have to cut down on the time. I think I
let my hair sit in a tee too long.
The picture of the back of my hair, is hard to look at. Definitely didn't want to put it up. Alas my hair is not perfect and I look forward to my comeback.
Wore my hair down twice :( . I moisture and seal every day. Giovanni mixed with water and grape seed to seal. Massage my scalp every other day. Bun and scarf my hair for bed.
I actually don't know what I'll do next wash. I am so glad I used Aphogee this wash. I wished I used it sooner.
I will probably continue to wash my hair the way I did it in the video (which was last week's wash day)
Readers did I go picture crazy? I need to find the happy-medium.