Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hair Failure

      I titled this blog "Hair Failure" because I leave for NY in two days and my hair is lacking mini twists. I started them but failed to finish. The week was a little stressful and busy. Or I just wasn't committed as my sister would say. Here's a picture of the few I completed. 
I ended up taking them out after two days of no progress. While they were in, I had my hair in a puff. 

Another hair failure was my up-do for the holiday party. I had no time to put curlformers in my hair and dry them before styling so I settled on something very easy. I did a high puff with three twists in the front. Nothing fancy. 

I hope everyone's holiday is going well. 
Love and Peace
Aku



4 comments:

  1. I understand your pain. I love me some mini twists but if you're not in the mindset to complete the task or time just gets away from you----you're screwed! LOL.

    My last set was probably a year ago and it took me 2 days to complete. An hour here---an hour there...luckily, I'd started on the perimeter, so I was able to just throw my hair up into a bun until I finished the rest.

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea my mindset was completely off. Can't do a bun yet, waiting for it lol.

      Delete
  2. Mini twists is definitely a time commitment! I am the one to suck it up and spend a Friday evening /late night putting them in because I don't like spending more than two days on a style. Doing the perimeter like KLP mentioned is a smart idea. I use that method when I install yarn wraps. But you still made lemonade out of your lemons. It's nice to have that fall back style. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Happy Holidays to you too!!

      Delete