Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wash Day. Late Post

Hi guys I'm late. I know. I'm working on creating a more productive schedule. Also I will be using this blog for school. Don't be alarmed, I am still on this healthy hair journey.

Here is my latest wash day-
  1. Prepooed with Hello Hydration using heat. Still lacking a staple shampoo, I used my sulfate free ABBA volumozing shampoo. I never need volume, so I rarely use this. I watered it down pretty well. 
  2. Rinsed off my prepoo and and yea rinsed my hair. After that I deep conditioned for 45 minutes with AgeBeautiful and Kerapro. I wanted to do a hard protein, but the thought of a long wash day was so daunting.
  3.  Rinsed it out and t-shirt dried for almost two hours. 
  4. For my leave-in, I used Giovanni Direct Leave-in and Lacio Lacio(protein), I sealed it with my oil mix. Which is running low, I need avocado oil ASAP. 
  5. Detangling wasn't too hard. My hair still has more texture than I would like but not much I can do about it. 
Here we go again! 
        This post is nearly three days late. Today I am going holiday shopping for some loved ones. I plan on rocking that 4-braid messy up-do. Last time I did it, I was so tempted to just leave it in for as long as possible. I don't know why I didn't. I might have felt the style would get old after a few days. However, I think it's a great protective style! 

Right after deep condition...don't you just want to cut a few
inches!? 

The shrinkage is kind of real right here





My stash is at an all time low. I need shampoo and a serious moisturizer. I think I will blog about these two topics soon.







Peace and Love yall
Aku

No comments:

Post a Comment