Here is my latest wash day-
- Prepooed with Hello Hydration using heat. Still lacking a staple shampoo, I used my sulfate free ABBA volumozing shampoo. I never need volume, so I rarely use this. I watered it down pretty well.
- Rinsed off my prepoo and and yea rinsed my hair. After that I deep conditioned for 45 minutes with AgeBeautiful and Kerapro. I wanted to do a hard protein, but the thought of a long wash day was so daunting.
- Rinsed it out and t-shirt dried for almost two hours.
- For my leave-in, I used Giovanni Direct Leave-in and Lacio Lacio(protein), I sealed it with my oil mix. Which is running low, I need avocado oil ASAP.
- Detangling wasn't too hard. My hair still has more texture than I would like but not much I can do about it.
|Here we go again!|
|Right after deep condition...don't you just want to cut a few|
|The shrinkage is kind of real right here|
My stash is at an all time low. I need shampoo and a serious moisturizer. I think I will blog about these two topics soon.
Peace and Love yall