This trip really motivated me to become a better me. "Be the change that you wish to see in the world" I believe this starts at home. I want 2014 to be different and better than 2013 (obviously).
Remember how eager I was to wash in soft water!? Well I've been loving it. I took an opportunity to give my hair a chance to feel the soft water. I didn't bring many hair products, (the ones I brought, I didn't want to use) so I borrowed a lot of the items listed below:
- Prepoo with Hello Hydration and Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil
- Shampooed with Dove Shampoo
- Cream of Nature Moisture Extreme Conditioner for five minutes
- Towel, then t-shirt dried for an hour
- Applied Beautiful Textures Moisture Butter Whipped Curl Cream and argon oil mixed with my oil mix, section by section. Divided my hair in four and divided each section into four as well. And I proceeded to two strand twist my hair.
- Left the twists in over 24 hours. The last two hours I added two flexirods.
- I untwisted in the car because I was ready for big hair!
Happy Holiday's Everyone!Aku