Sunday, April 20, 2014

Recap Of This Week! Happy New Week!

Hey Guys!
For this post I want to recap on my week!
I went upstate for three days, Sunday-Tuesday for college visits. I visited Ithaca College, Syracuse University, Cornell University and Bighamton University. I went with three of my closest friends.  I would first like to say that I am glad that I went on this trip! It not only gave me a feel of what the college life is like, but I had the opportunity to see the difference between the environment I live at home versus the environment and different way of living up state. This post is longer than I expected!
Here are some pictures that i took on my college road trip!

Syracuse University 
The picture on the left is a building at Syracuse! 
 My two friends are shown in  the picture!

The campus was lovely! What is shown on the grass
 is a fundraiser for the health of young children.














On the left is a picture is picture of a "village" type city,
 where there are restaurants such as chipotle,
and frozen yogurt stores. You can also see Syracuse
University shirts, and souvenirs.































Cornell University 


On my way to the administration office I took a picture of a building at Cornell. I'm not sure what it is, but all the buildings there have this Gothic-type style.














This is the inside of the Cornell Store,
 my friends and all bought matching 
Cornell sweaters!


We took a picture in front of the Cornell Store!
Starting from the left is Dana, Kristen, me and Yolanda.






















Ithaca College
I first want to start off by saying that this school is beautiful! The photos do not show just how beautiful the school is. On top of that the atmosphere here is awesome! The people who attend Ithaca are friendly, and seem so kind. I can also tell they really put an effort to place education first.
We had a tour guide named Nicole! And she showed us around the campus.


















































There are no pictures of Bighamton. When we arrived they were still on their Spring Break!


It rained a little during the trip! When I came back home all I wanted to do was wash my hair and really clean out all the dirt etc. This weeks wash was so much better than last week! I was very satisfied. I shampoo'd, conditioned and deep conditioned my hair with a heater. I decided to use this time for conditioning The Giovanni 2 Chick Avocado and Olive Oil Ultra Moist Conditioner for dry damaged hair.  
When I applied this on my hair after i shampoo's it felt amazing! I absolutely love when my hair feels moisturized and soft! 

After I applied the
Giovanni 2 Choc Avocado and Olive Oil Ultra Moist Deep Moisture Hair Mask for 30 minutes! This is a 5 oz bottle, I really like the small size of it. Boy oh Boy! When I rinsed my hair out it felt great! I did a tee-shirt dry for my hair for about 45 minutes and then applied a little of my As I am leave in. I felt like I did not even really need to apply it because my hair felt already moisturized. Both of these products have a refreshing scent!

I want to thank my sister for giving these to me after she used them and decided it was not fitting for her hair!

If you have gotten this far! It means a lot! Thank you for reading! And i hope you guys have a lovely week!


No comments:

Post a Comment