Saturday, June 1, 2013

First Wash Day Post


Smallest hairball I've seen in weeks! My new shower-head filter
in the background. I hate hard water.


 I don't know what did the trick , but today's 
wash and detangle session was not half bad. 
I started doing coffee rinses for the past three weeks. So before the coffee rinse, I used Garnier Fight-the-Fall conditioner and Alter Ego Garlic Mask to pre-poo. I detangled with my Lacio Lacio leave in, grape seed oil and  Organix Coconut Milk Serum (just a little for the new breakage I've been experiencing).  Last week I did a hard  protein treatment with Aphogee 2 Step. 

This wash day made me excited about posting it. I'm currently air-drying with my scarf.  I don't know if I want to bun it, put flexi-rods in or french braid. I might do 2 or 3
 flexi-rods. Can't promise any pics 
because I don't know what I'll do.
Peace&Love
                                                                
            What slows down your shedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment