Thursday, June 27, 2013

I'm 5 feet 10 ... With My Hair




 I'm really loving my hair right now! It's just big and awesome. Maybe it was the Swedish massage I had today. I'm just zoning really hard. Yes my hair adds two inches to my height but "I DON'T CARE, I LOVE IT

 Scalp? What scalp?
 Relaxer? What relaxer?

                      


                          What I moisturize my hair with daily------->
I mix these four ingredients (free hand). Soften the Shea butter a little add a few drops of grape seed oil, sweet almond oil and some S-curl. This is my own mix, I used what I had (after I bought the Shea butter). I like the Shea by itself but a little oil never hurt. I store the mix in my tiny Tupperware.  

I alternate that moisturizer with my Olive Oil Formula Hair Milk. I haven't mastered the perfect moisturizer for my hair but I like these for the time being. I am still looking butttttt I'm on a budget, so no more hair buys. 


I hope you all feel awesome today!
Peace&Love

No comments:

Post a Comment